Monday, May 15, 2023

I'm Back! Time to Level Up the Conversation about Anger and Emotions

View Julie Christiansen's profile on LinkedIn

Y'all - I have been absent from my blog for a MINUTE.


It has been a wild and crazy ride. Let me give you the short version of what's happened since I signed with The Seymour Agency in 2021.

I got super busy with my psychotherapy practice. We expanded. Then we expanded again to keep up with demand.

Will Smith slapped Chris Rock. I wrote a post about it on social media. Publishers came calling. I inked a book deal with Broadleaf Books.

My practice moved into a larger space. Renovations ensued.

I finished writing I Don't Feel So Good: Emotional Mastery for Teens and Emerging Adults.

I started and finished The Rise of Rage (to be published in 2024 with Broadleaf Books) in 90 days.

One of my best friends told me his cancer was terminal. His last requests were for me to support his wife, mom, and kids through his final days, and to officiate his celebration of life service. He passed away last November. I did as he asked.

That gets me to the end of 2022. Yeah. Exactly.

Enter 2023. Speaking requests started coming in January, and they keep coming. (Fist pump goes here). It's been a rollicking year: Indian Friendship Center in Sault Ste. Marie, Future Black Female Conference, Passion Purpose and Peace Summit, Niagara Leadership Summit for Women, International Women's Day event, Mental Health Conference, 40 Under 40 Awards, and more!

So... forgive me if this blog has been neglected. But it's back now, and I'm going to be sharing my content as well as content of some of the greats in personal development, self-help, and tips/tools to help you master your emotional states and behavioral responses.

As always, my mission remains leveraging people into open communication to achieve radical positive lasting change, so they can live free of anger, tension, and fear.

Do you want to get started? Download my F*R*E*E E-book, Radical Positive Lasting Change!